Thank you for considering NewAldaya Lifescapes for employment. We know you’ll love it here.
At NewAldaya Lifescapes, our top priority is the safety and care of our residents and staff. We believe in and follow our Christian Caring Mission: enhancing lives through a commitment to individualized care in a home empowered by God’s love. By choosing NewAldaya for your career, you choose family.
NewAldaya Lifescapes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NewAldaya Lifescapes, a progressive not-for-profit, premiere retirement destination is seeking a full time ADON.
- Nursing Degree, RN preferred (minimum LPN-IV certified)
- Must have strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Good communication and computer skills
- 2+ years of long-term care experience preferred
- Post-acute and/or rehab experience/dementia training, a plus
This is a full time, salaried position with nursing pager (rotation) responsibilities. Flexible schedule that may include limited weekend/holiday coverage as needed. Experience preferred in the following areas: skilled nursing, dementia training, MDS/Care plans, CQI, infection control, audits, and electronic health records.
Resumes and application (available at www.newaldaya.org) submitted by Feb. 14, 2023, will be given first consideration.
NewAldaya Lifescapes, a progressive not-for-profit, premiere retirement destination is seeking a full time Nurse Supervisor to join our team.
As a Nurse Supervisor you will:
- Provide assistance with audits and education of staff members as needed.
- Provide training to new nursing staff members.
- Provide supervision and direction to 2nd shift staff
- Assist with covering open shifts on the nursing schedule
Experience in long term care or skilled nursing care preferred. Active RN or LPN license required. Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills are key. This job will be in on-call rotation, works full time 2nd shift and scheduled to provide every other weekend coverage. (Flexibility within schedule)
- Competitive compensation plan
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision plan
- Long term Disability insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous Paid Vacation bank and Sick time Bank
- On-Site Wellness center with 24-hour accesses.
- On-Site Café
Effective 11/14/22 new starting rate of 26.58/HR. Plus $1.75/HR for 2nd shift differential
We are currently hiring LPNs to work in extended care who will provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by certified nurse aides. You will work as part of team to ensure our residents receive the individualized care they need. Here you get to build relationships with those you serve and work with.
We currently have Full and Part time openings on all shifts as well as flexible casual employment available.
- New starting rate of $26.58/HR effective 11/14/22
- Shift differential pay
- Extra Pay for Pick up hours
- Overtime wages for over 8 hours in a day or over 80 in a 2 week pay period.
- Free on-site wellness center
- On site café
- Supportive management/team to bring out the best in you.
- Excellent staff to resident ratios
- Benefits package for Full time position and some Part time benefits.
- Set 8-hour shift schedules with and every other weekend rotation.
- Some Pool packages available … details provide during interview process.
At NewAldaya you will have an opportunity to build relationships with your patients and play a key role providing skilled nursing care to help our patients return home.
Currently we have Full time and Part time openings on all shifts.
- Full time M-F 1st shift 6:30a to 3pm No weekends or Holidays
- Full time M-F 2nd shift 2:30p to 11p No weekends or Holidays
- Full time M-F 3rd shift 10:30p to 7a No weekends or Holidays
- Other Full time and part openings work every other weekend rotation
- Every other Weekend 12-hour shift 6:30a to 7p work 24 paid 32
- Weekend Package – Friday Saturday Sunday work 24 paid 40. Must be available any shift.
- Also hiring flexible Casual employment
We offer Bonus pay on all “Pick Up” hours outside of your normal scheduled shift.
New starting rate of $33.36/HR effective 11/14/22
Higher rates for experience credit and shift differentials.
We offer a supportive work environment to bring out the best nurse in you.
NewAldaya Lifescapes, a progressive not-for-profit, premiere retirement destination is seeking Part time Nurse Supervisor to work every other weekend.
Our Mission: Christian Caring – enhancing lives through a commitment to individualized care in a home empowered by God’s love.
Ideal candidates will possess: RN or LPN license, This is an entry level Nurse Manager role, experience in long term care or skilled nursing care preferred.
All Shifts – Full and Part time
As a CNA you have lots of choices on which team you want to be a part of. At NewAldaya Lifescapes, we pride ourselves on being the premiere senior living destination because we staff with the best!
Here you will build relationships that truly make a positive impact on the quality of life for our residents. You will also be surrounded by a supportive cross-functional team to help you deliver outstanding compassionate care.
Currently we have openings on all shift. Full and Part time!!
Successful CNA possess the following:
- High degree of patience and understanding, able to empathize
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, attention to detail
- Able to think on feet and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to adapt to others to build teamwork
- Dependable, your coworkers and our residents need you to be reliable
- New Competitive starting pay rate…$18.00/HR
- with Perfect attendance $20.00/HR
- Shift Differential
- Generous paid time off program
- Health Insurance with Full time
- Short Term Disability benefits – company provided at no cost to employee with Full time
- Uniform allowance
- On Site Wellness Center
- On Site Cafe
- OnShift scheduling application to help manage your shift
- Discover CE Solutions for your continued Education and in-service needs
- Fun appreciation/recognition events throughout the year!
Any Shift Package 24/40
Work Friday, Saturday and Sunday every other weekend. Notified on Wednesday what shift you are signed for each day of the package. Must be flexible to work any shift for your scheduled weekend. Work a total of 24 scheduled hours but paid as if worked 40!
12 hour shift weekend jobs – 6:30a to 7pm – Fri Sat Sun or 6:30p to 7a Fri Sat Sun – work every weekend or every other weekend.
Must be at least 18 years of age or older to work a package position.
Must be at least 18 years of age and pass a criminal background check, active on DCW registry, and Medication Aide Certified.
- FT 3rd shift Sunday through Thursday – 40 hours a week.
- PT 3rd shift Every weekend Friday Saturday night.
- PT 2nd shift 2:30-9pm either MWF or Tue Thu with an every other weekend attached.
- Starting pay of 18.45/HR… $20.45/HR with perfect attendance in a pay period.
- Plus applicable shift differentials.
Join our dining services team as a Dietary Aide where you can make a positive impact on those we serve. A positive attitude is a must! Must be customer service oriented, strong attention to detail… No experience required. Dietary aides, wait on our residents ensuring they receive appropriate diets according to care plan, bus tables, clean dishes/pots and pans, disinfect and sanitize, sweep and mop floors.
New Competitive pay rates – $13.65/hr up to 14.65/hr with perfect attendance.
We have full time and part time day shifts and we have evening Part time shifts… great for students … 3 hour shifts to serve supper.
Evening shifts are 4:15p to 7:15p or 4:30p to 7:30p.
- Work MWF and Every other weekend Sat/Sun
- Work Tu Thu and every other weekend Sat/Sun
Day shift working PT just every other weekend (Sat/Sun) 7am to 3:30pm.
Full time day shift also available.
Full time 12-hour shift Dining Pool position- 6:30a to 7pm when scheduled to work.
Full time Cook package where you work 64 hours in 2 weeks but paid as if worked 80!
Full time Breakfast Cook 5am to 1:30p
Starting at $17.80…. $19.80/hr when you have perfect attendance. Higher rates for experienced cooks!
Apply today to learn more!
Day shift and Supper shift
NewAldaya Lifescapes is a premier senior living community.
Join our dining services team as a Dietary Server where you can make a positive impact on those we serve. A positive attitude is a must! Must be customer service oriented, strong attention to detail… No experience required. You will be responsible for ensure our residents are served the meals according to their care plan and choices, creating a pleasant dining experience, accurately charting intake and also doing meal prep work.
Starting pay is 14.15/hr….15.15/hr when you have perfect attendance for the pay period!
- Part time Day Server works 5:30am to 2pm
- Part time Night server working 3:00p to 7:15p
- Part time Night server working 4:15p to 7:15p
1st and 2nd shift & 3rd shift
Full Time & Part Time
Work as a team providing assistance to our tenants in assisted living so they can remain active and independent. You will provide assistance with passing medications and daily living needs. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Current openings on all shifts:
1st shift 6:30a to 3p – FT and PT available.
2nd shift 2:30p to 11pm – FT and PT available.
3rd shift 10:30p to 6:45a- Part time available.
11/14/22 New Starting rate of 13.65/hr base… 14.65/hr with perfect attendance.
- $1.00/hr shift differential for 2nd shift
- $2.00/hr differential for 3rd shift.
The Direct Support Associate is a vital member of the NewAldaya family. The primary purpose of your position is to lead residents in group or individual leisure interests and activities. This includes assisting residents to engage in enriching, purposeful activities, and providing individual interventions for residents who are showing signs of anxiety or distress. Also, to assist nursing and direct care staff in tending to the overall needs of the unit. The Direct Support Association reports directly to the Director of Programming to assure that our residents are receiving individualized, person-centered care while enhancing their daily lives in a homelike environment.
Currently opening is for a part-time working 9am to 1:00pm 13.65/hr base pay. Add 1.00 for perfect attendance.
Also have one evening opening working 5pm to 815pm
NewAldaya Lifescapes is seeking a Floorcare Specialist working 11:00 to 8:30p Full time. Starting pay 13.90/HR …. $14.90/HR with perfect attendance in a 2 week pay period. Plus 1.00/HR for hours worked on 2nd shift.
We offer health insurance, short term Disability, and PTO.
Apply today to learn more.
Full Time & Part time
Join our Environmental Services team as a Housekeeping Aide ensuring assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, sanitary, comfortable and attractive manner for our residents. The Housekeeper follows infection control and universal precautions/practices when performing all assigned duties.
Housekeeping starts at 13.65/HR plus 1.00/HR when you have perfect attendance.
Current shifts open:
Full and Part time days shifts available. Special Fri Sat Sun Weekend pack also available… bonus pay.
Full time comes with Benefits package. some Part time position earn PTO.
The perfect part-time job! Are you looking for:
- Flexibility? We will work AROUND your class, church, activity schedule.
- Variety? You’ll do a little clerical work, a little food prep, a little chatting with our amazing residents – even a little bartending!
- Reasonable Hours? No late nights or super early mornings.
- Little Perks? Free meals from our café and free apparel for work.
What are we looking for? Positive, flexible people who don’t need a ton of supervision and like to work with other positive, flexible people.
Give us a call or stop by and see what we’re all about! This is a Part time opportunity working afternoon and evening shifts as well as weekend coverage.
Pay: 12.00 per hour
NewAldaya Lifescapes, a progressive not-for-profit, premiere retirement destination is seeking a dedicated, reliable and self-directed individual to be a vital member of the NewAldaya Transportation Department as a Van Driver.
Casual/as needed position (approx. 1-2 days/week). Driver to assist residents to and from medical appointments in the Cedar Valley, may include taking patients to Mayo Clinic, Iowa City, etc.
Will assist Transportation Coordinator with scheduling appointments and making out the schedule.
- Must have class Chauffer’s license or be eligible to obtain
- Clean driving record
- Basic computer skills
- Pre employment drug test and on-going random drug testing according to Department of Transportation requirements
- Quick paced job
- Friendly, professional appearance
This individual must be able to multi-task, have proven organizational skills, be a self-starter with strong people skills
NewAldaya is always interested in kind and generous volunteers. From painting a resident’s nails to working in our Main Street General Store, we can always use your help. To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact Jocelyn Jones: email@example.com.
NewAldaya Lifescapes provides in-home care through our Home Connections service. Work as an independent contractor providing supportive and personal care to older adults in the privacy of their homes. If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity, please contact Marcia Bellman at Mbellman@newaldaya.org.