Part of the Live Better. Live Well.® initative
The power of private support can make a monumental impact in all areas of campus living at NewAldaya Lifescapes!
A gift to NewAldaya Lifescapes is tax-deductible! Your gift will support ongoing opportunities for residents as well as the community at large! It will sustain a 55 year tradition of quality you can trust!
NewAldaya's "Mission" Fund – Donations to this fund go into our general operations and are used for day to day operating expenses. Gifts from Guardian Angel program and Friends of NewAldaya, undesignated honorariums and memorials, among others fall under this fund.
Friends of NewAldaya Lifescapes
Guardian Angel Program
Endowment Fund– There is a permanent restriction on all donations into this fund. Funds are held in perpetuity and the interest is used to defray operating expenses and keep resident room rates low. It also helps offset our loss from Title XIX.
Chapel Endowment Fund –This fund is also permanently restricted. Interest generated from this fund is used to fund the Chaplaincy program, including the chaplain’s salary, supplies, etc.
Chaplaincy Fund - Donations from this fund are used to maintain the Chapel and purchase items (i.e. hymnals, communion cups, etc.) for the chapel. Gifts designated specifically to the Christian Caring initiative within this fund will support, nurture, and provide for staff and residents in need.
Transportation Fund - Donations to this fund will be used to grow, service, and replenish the transportation fleet of vehicles used by our residents.
Program & Activity Fund – This fund is used to purchase special items for the programming department, such as musical instruments, iPads, mobile programming carts with games, music, and tools to benefit residents, etc.
Capital Campaign – Donations to this fund support new and ongoing building and remodeling projects. Gifts to this fund are also used to purchase resident equipment such as beds, lifts, etc., and large-scale technology items.
- Commemorative Brick –“Building Memories…One Brick at a Time” A campaign has been established to complete the brick donor wall on NewAldaya’s Main Street to remember, honor, and celebrate individuals, families, or businesses. $250 each
Brick Pledge Form
- Commemorative Bench –“Making Memories…One Conversation at a Time”A campaign has been established to complete NewAldaya’s Main Street interior and exterior streetscapes and courtyards. Beautiful benches can be purchased to remember, honor, and celebrate individuals, families, or businesses. $1,500 each
Bench Pledge Form
Ways to Give:
7511 University Avenue
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Additional Giving Options:
- Will or Bequest: Providing a gift through your estate will help sustain the mission for
years to come.
- IRA Charitable Rollover: For those individuals age 70 1/2 or older, donate up to
$100,000 from your IRAs to public charities, tax-free through December 2013.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Receive income for life along with tax benefits.
- Matching Gifts: Does your employer match your charitable gifts?
- Are you a member of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans? These options will enhance your gift!
**All gifts to NewAldaya Lifescapes are tax-decuctible.**
(By law, donations in exchange for a good or service are not fully deductible. If you have questions, please contact our office.)
Thank you for choosing NewAldaya Lifescapes!
For more information please contact us!
Annie Vander Werff, MA
Director of Fund Development
Ph. (319) 268-0401