Part of the Live Better. Live Well.® initative
94% Patient & Family Recommended!
After surgery or a hospitalization, you may need to regain your strength before going home. Enjoy life to the fullest in an enviornment that provides Comfort, Community, and best of all..."Christian Caring"!
Click Here to view photos
At NewAldaya, we recognize that skilled care is a difficult and often unexpected decision for you to make. Relax, when you choose NewAldaya we work with you to make the process from hospital to short-term rehab as seamless as we can.
We pledge to provide you with exceptional and cutting-edge care, and we are pleased to offer post-acute and rehabilitative care to help you recover and return home.
Tell your provider you choose NewAldaya Lifescapes!
Our program is designed to provide the highest quality in physical, occupational, and speech therapies right here in the convenience of your own room. Our holistic team approach strives to meet each individual's skilled needs. As an added bonus, our quality staff also offers a Restorative Program for those residents in need of continued services. Not to mention, we have one of the highest staff to patient ratios in the Cedar Valley!
We have so much to offer you!
Our Skilled Therapy & Nursing Services Address:
- Congestive heart failure recovery
- Post cardiac surgery
- Post joint replacement/fracture recovery
- COPD/Emphysema recovery
- Stroke recovery
- Pneumonia/Illness recovery
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Fall prevention/balance disorders
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- IV fluids & antibiotics
To see a full list of services, click here
Hospitality & Amenities:
- Large private & semi-private rooms with en suite
- Home-like decor and furnishings: flat screen TV, spacious closets, guest seating, telephone, etc.
- Professionally licensed nurses, social workers, a dietitian, and recreational therapists
- On-site, state of the art rehabilitation therapy gym
- Chaplaincy services offered; On-site Chapel
- Transportation services & scheduling for medical appointments
- Menu-select room service & dining options
Facilitating your return home, Discharge Planning Specialists and Social Work staff will assist you with:
- Evaluation of your own home for a safe and appropriate return
- Preparing a home exercise plan. A project of the Live better. Live well. (R) initiative
- Selecting necessary home equipment and adaptive devices
- Working with the appropriate agencies to provide support for a safe transition
- Home Health providers
- Meals on Wheels
- Life alert products
You have a CHOICE for Short-term Rehab
Tell your doctor or hospital discharge planner that you choose NewAldaya Lifescapes!
Call Admissions for a personal evaluation and explanation of services!
Office: (319) 268-0401
Cell: (319) 240-4571
Choose the best care in a comfortable setting at NewAldaya!